Tuesday, November 17, 2009

20 weeks and 140 days to go!

I find myself at the half way point of my pregnacy with complete happiness and slight anxiety. Happiness for the fact I am at the half way point, and anxiety because we still have so much to do the house and I still have to finish school.
So far second trimester has been a breeze (knock on wood), and next week I find out if we are having a boy or girl. I have this feelingitsaboy, but you never know!
I hate maternity clothes, seriously. I am totally in that 'in between stage' of "is she pregnant or fat", sigh, not fun. I have yet to have a stranger ask if I am pregnant, so I am assuming people think I have gain a little extra in the mid-section for no reason. In true honesty, I do not think I look pregnant either.
Last Saturday was a dance party in my uterus, not sure if you got the invite, but the baby was having a blast!

No comments: