Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Metal mouth.

For those of you who know me, you know I have had my braces on for a good 2 1/2 years. Now my teeth were not as crooked as you might think, but my 'bite' was/is all messed up. I have straight as ruler teeth, but they are not aligned properly. Yesterday I went in for my usual six week appointment. My ortho showed me how close I was to having the "perfect" bite. He puts on a new wire on top and does something funky with bottom one. Until yesterday I have never ever left their place in pain, and today my pain is four time more intense. Ouch. I was hoping to have these little metal devil's out of my mouth by the holiday's, but I do not think that will happen anymore. Let me put it to you this way... Get these farkers out of my mouth!!

... pass the Tylenol please.

No comments: