Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Big Sur Mud Run 2009

Well this post is a little late, I lag.

D and I did the Big Sur Mud Run this year, and yes we had a blast! To be honest I stopped my 'training' for the five mile event about three weeks prior to the run, because of sheer desire to relax after work and not run. I did struggle to keep up with D at times, but otherwise he was a great partner to run with. He is so great at keeping the mood uplifting when running through the mud. :) I painted shirts for us to wear, I thought they came out okay. For some of you that don't know... I lack the creative touch that my sis-in-law has, and for some crazy reason I always compare my ish to her ish. whateva. The pit you see in the pics below is last and big obstacle we had to tackle. Thankfully showers were available, but still could not wait to get home and get all that mud off. Here are some pics of our MUDDY day.







No comments: