Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nutshell recap

I am finishing my third quarter for college this week. Only 13 more months to go until I graduate. I wish that I would have started school years ago, but at the same time I am glad that I am going (and committing) to school. Where as two years ago I would have lost interest or scraped by with passing grades.
I want to start sewing. Badly. But working full time and going to school full time leaves no "real" time for fun projects. I always wonder when life is going to slow down, but I do not think it is going to happen anytime soon or soonish. I feel like ever since the beginning of 2006 life has just packed with everything under the sun from moving in with Dan, Dan's major car accident (r.i.p. spleen), running a marathon, getting engaged, losing a loved one unexpectedly Christmas Eve, planning a wedding, getting married, buying a home, fixing it up, moving in two months later to have twenty family members over for Christmas dinner, which now puts us at 2008 that has flown by with more birthdays, graduations, obligations and yet I am still waiting for my kitchen cabinet doors to be completed... so then maybe, just maybe, the bedroom doors can be painted and hung. We will be in our home for a year December 1st 2008, and I PRAY that we will have all DOORS painted and hung!

No comments: