Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Puke not.

My in-laws are big into sailing, espacially my father in-law. I had a bright idea to sailing Sunday. I normally get motion sickness, followed by revisiting what I last ate the second I step on a boat, but I took meds this time and went from feeling so-so to just fine. The wind was perfect and the weather was perfectly freezing. I have never wanted a cup of hot cocoa so bad in my life (which I did have once we docked). Since we are stilling planning a cruise early next year I figured I would want to test myself in the ocean a few more times before making an actual commiment to going and spending all that money. Looks like a cruise and motion sickness meds will in my near future! Woot!

Side note:
Last school term sucked nuts. This term rocks. I love love my teacher and the A's she so gladly gives me. I think I might switch my major and go with something that I am actually good at, rather than struggling to be good at something I am only average in. I have until next year to make changes, so that leaves plently of time to make up my mind.

No comments: